As at 18th April 2016
Includes a nutritious and healthy morning tea, cooked lunch and afternoon tea prepared by our professionally trained cook.
|SHORT DAY 9.30am – 4.00pm
|U2yrs Short Day 9.30am – 400pm
|2-3yrs Short Day 9.30am – 4.00pm
|3-5yrs Using 20hrs ECE Subsidy
|FULL DAY 7.30am – 6.00pm
|U2yrs Full Day 7.30am – 6.00pm
|2-3yrs Full Day 7.30am – 6.00pm
|3-5yrs Using 20hrs ECE Subsidy
|U2yrs Morning Session 7.30am -12.30pm
|U2yrs Afternoon Session 12.30pm-6.00pm
|2-3yrs Morning Session 7.30am – 12.30pm
|2-3yrs Afternoon Session 12.30pm-6.00pm
|3-5yrs Morning Session 7.30am-12.30pm Using 20hrs ECE Subsidy
||$10.00 per session, minimum of 3 sessions per week (optional)
|3-5yrs Afternoon Session 12.30pm-6.00pm Using 20hrs ECE Subsidy
||$5.00 per session, minimum of 3 sessions per week (optional)
Fees & Enrolment Policy
- Fees are to be paid at least one week in advance. Fees are charged in accordance to the current fee schedule and are reviewed annually in March.
- Failure to make arrangements for any overdue account balance may result in a child’s enrolment being forfeited and the debt being passed on to a debt collection agency. Parents will be responsible for any associated costs incurred.
NB: Invoices are issued fortnightly.
- Fees are payable by automatic payment to AppleSeed Educare, ASB Ponsonby, bank account: 12 3019 0002640 00. Please reference your child’s name. We do not accept cash for security reasons.
- *Once a child is enrolled and a start date is given, all booked sessions will be charged whether your child attends or not
- A two weeks advanced written notice is required for cessation of enrolment. Fees are payable during this notice period.
- Where two children from the same family/legal guardian attend full time at the Centre, a 10% fee discount is applied to the oldest child.
- Children must be enrolled for at least two days/three sessions a week. Sessional children who receive the 20hrs ECE subsidy must attend for their full session to be eligible for the 20hrs subsidy.
- Please note that we charge full fees for public holidays and the fee payments for the year have been calculated to spread over 52 weeks.
Work and Income Subsidy
- WINZ childcare subsidies are available for fee assistance depending on the level of your total family income. Please discuss this with the Administrator. If you believe you are eligible for a Work and Income subsidy, please read the Work and Income information sheet available at the Centre.
- WINZ subsidy is only part payment for fees. Even if you are eligible for a Work and Income subsidy, it remains your responsibility to ensure your account is paid in advance at all times and to pay any part of your fees which are not covered by a subsidy.
- Always ensure your application/renewal is lodged with Work and Income prior to your child attending the centre, or prior to expiry of the current subsidy.
- It is your responsibility to keep Work and Income informed of any changes in circumstances or care arrangements and also to ensure Work and Income are fully informed of any benefit you may be receiving under the 20 hours ECE scheme and/or sibling discounts. Any refund of benefit to Work and Income is the responsibility of parents and guardians.
20 Hours ECE Subsidy
- AppleSeed is part of the Governments 20 Hours ECE subsidy for 3 and 4-year-old children, where the first 20 hours are free up to 6 hours each day for the first four days attended in a week.
Please note that the subsidy contributed by the government does not cover the full cost of our programme. The Government recently removed the word “free” from the name of this scheme in acknowledgement that the subsidy is insufficient to cover items such as: providing higher qualified teacher/ child ratios, extra resources and equipment available to the children, administration costs to implement and maintain the 20 hours ECE policy and meals provided by the centre. Our fee schedule has taken this into account with a sessional contribution of $10 per morning and $5 per afternoon.
- Our centre offers the 20 hours’ subsidy, which is provided by the Ministry of Education to all 3 and 4-year-old children. To be eligible you must complete an Attestation form which confirms your attendance and that you are not attending another early childhood centre at the same time as you have applied for funding at our centre. If you change your enrolment hours, you must complete another form.
- You may apply for this subsidy from more than one centre, but you must indicate this on your form.
Late Collection Fees (After closing time)
- Please note the Centre closes at 6.00 p.m. For the children who are picked up after the Centre’s specified closing time, or your child’s timetable time, a late fee of $2 per minute per child shall be payable directly to the staff member on duty.
Holidays & Absences
- Statutory Holidays are charged in full.
- The normal fee will be charged when your child is absent due to sickness or any other reasons.
- After one year’s enrolment your child is entitled to 3 weeks’ annual leave at a reduced charge of 50% of your normal fee during the year providing a two weeks written notice is given. These must be used in blocks of one week or more. After these three weeks, full payment is required for absences. If you receive a WINZ subsidy, the 50% reduction will only be for the parent fee portion.
Change of Hours/Additional Days
- Should you require an additional day on a temporary or permanent basis, you must first speak to/email the Centre Manager to ensure that there is a place for your child. If there is, then you must fill out a change of hours’ form. A one-week written notice is required if you wish to change the permanent booking of your child. Email email@example.com